Federal Employee Dental Plans
More Great Reasons to Enroll With Dominion National this Open Season
Extensive coverage at competitive rates with access to Dominion’s expansive EPO dental network
Welcome Federal employees, retirees and TRICARE retirees! We are excited to continue offering two EPO dental plans in the Federal Employee Dental and Vision Insurance Program (FEDVIP). Dominion’s expansive regional EPO dental network provides you with more options, flexibility and access while benefiting from our extensive dental insurance coverage at competitive rates. Enjoy price transparency with predictable, pre-determined fees and no annual maximums, no deductibles and no waiting periods.
Our Federal employee insurance and military retiree benefits include exciting features, such as:
- Price transparency with predictable, pre-determined fees
- No annual maximums, no deductibles and no waiting periods
- Ortho insurance coverage for children and adults
- Discounts on Invisalign, SmileDirectClub’s clear aligners and teeth whitening
- Teledentistry coverage, including virtual care through an innovative app and no copayment for virtual appointments
- Objective quality ratings for dentists on our online dentist search to help you make informed oral healthcare decisions
Look up your 2023 premium rates
Starting at just $5.55 Compare Plans
See which plan is right for you
Standard and High EPO Options
Why should I enroll in a Dental EPO plan?
What is the Prevention Rewards Program? Find a Dentist
Search nearly 13,000 dentist listings by zip, state and more
View objective dentist quality ratings
View a video and online presentation about our plans
Learn about Dominion's Go mobile notification service Enroll Now
Enroll online at BENEFEDS
Or call 877.888.3337
Dominion National dental plans are only available to Federal employees, retirees and TRICARE retirees living in the District of Columbia, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania and parts of New Jersey and Virginia.