The TRICARE Retiree Dental Program (TRDP) will end on December 31, 2018. If you would like dental coverage next year, effective January 1, 2019, you must select and enroll in a Federal Employees Dental and Vision Insurance Program (FEDVIP) plan during the next Federal Benefits Open Season. Open season runs from November 12 through December 10, 2018. If you're currently enrolled in a TRDP plan, you will not be automatically enrolled in a FEDVIP plan for 2019. You must take action and enroll during open season.
Note: All plan and rate information available on this site is applicable to current FEDVIP eligible Federal civilian employees and retirees. Updated 2019 plan information and rates will be available in October.
We are proud to be one of the FEDVIP dental carriers available to you during open season.
Please note a few important points:
- The Federal Benefits Open Season runs from November 12 – December 10, 2018 (which is when you can make your elections).
- We encourage you to review the 2018 plan year information, but you do not need to take action until the Federal Benefits Open Season begins. Note: Plan benefits may be updated and rates may change for next year.
- Benefits and rates for 2019 will be available in October.
- Coverage selected during this fall’s open season will become effective on January 1, 2019.
- Find out if you’re eligible by visiting TRICARE.benefeds.com
- Read frequently asked questions TRICARE.benefeds.com
For additional information, and to sign-up for alerts when more information is available or key dates approach, visit TRICARE.benefeds.com.