Welcome Federal Employees & Retirees

Your participating general dentist may refer you to a participating specialist or you may review our specialists on our online Dentist Search at FederalDentalPlans.com/find-dentist. Our Service Center may also assist you in obtaining specialty services. Specialty care is covered at the listed copayment. Should you need specialty care, your participating general dentist will refer you to a plan specialist to receive services. A referral by your participating general dentist to a participating specialist is necessary with the exception of orthodontic services.